Skip to main content
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
Graduate Research Assistant, Caltech Holistic Integrated Circuits Group
Sep 2020 - Present
- Large-Scale Classical and Quantum Photonic Integrated Circuits: Developing large-scale photonic integrated systems for applications in sensing, communications, machine learning, and quantum information processing.
- Large-Scale Crosstalk-Corrected Thermo-Optic Phase Shifter Arrays in Silicon Photonics: Demonstrated a novel folded row-column architecture-based 288-element thermo-optic phase shifter array (largest up-to-date) with an integrated photodiode array used to realize complete thermal crosstalk correction within the array.
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Undergraduate Researcher, Georgia Tech Electronics and Micro-Systems Lab
Aug 2019 - Sep 2020
- Reconfigurable mm-Wave/sub-THz Rat-Race Couplers: Devised a design methodology to develop frequency-reconfigurable wideband rat-race hybrid couplers operating at >100 GHz.
- Folded Inductor-Based Wideband Ultra-Compact Passive Structures: Devised and demonstrated a novel folded inductor-based design methodology for ultra-compact integrated mm-Wave passive structures for multi-band 5G wireless communications.
Undergraduate Researcher, Low-Frequency Radio Group
Jan 2017 - Sep 2020
- Ultra-Sensitive Remote Sensing Instrument: Developed an ultra-sensitive end-to-end electric field sensing system for low-frequency (<500 kHz) radio reception. The instrument is 20 dB more sensitive than state-of-the-art and has been deployed globally to form the AWESOME network, a receiver network for low-frequency radio science research and lightning geo-location.
Undergraduate Researcher, Propagation Group
Jan 2019 - May 2020
- Phased Array Transceiver for Lunar Communications: Developed an end-to-end 2.4 GHz phased array transceiver for extravehicular activity communications on the lunar surface.
- 24 GHz Semi-Passive RFID Tag: Developed a novel 24-GHz semi-passive RFID tag to improve the bandwidth of RFID systems for tera-scale IoT/IoE applications.
Undergraduate Researcher, Plasma and Dielectrics Lab
Jan 2017 - May 2018
- Impulse Current Generator for Next-Generation Disconnect Switches: Developed an impulse current generator to test the electrical contacts of high-speed disconnect switches.